Packages info :
Venues Info :
Yokohama Baseball Stadium
( Baseball )
Located in Yokohama Park, Kanagawa Prefecture, the Yokohama Stadium is Japan’s first ever multi-purpose stadium. It also serves as home to one of Japan’s professional baseball teams. Baseball and Softball have been included in the 2020 Olympic Programme as additional events, and the Yokohama Stadium will host several matches.
Seat Map of Ticket
Hotel info :
KEIKYU EX INN Asakusabashi-Station (or similar)
KEIKYU EX INN Asakusabashi-Station is a 2-minute walk from the East Exit of JR Asakusabashi Station or the A3 Exit of Asakusabashi Station on the Toei Asakusa Line.
The hotel offers convenient access to Akihabara, Ryogoku, and Asakusa. It is also located close to the TOKYO SKYTREE.
- Air purifier humidifier
- Electric kettle
- An ion hair dryer
- Coffee, tea
- Trouser press
- Thermostatic temperature controlled shower
- Light-blocking curtains
- GOAL Co., Ltd. card key access system
We also have a list of items for rent, including low resiliency pillows, pillows for reducing shoulder discomfort, mobile phone chargers, nail clippers, blankets, irons, and umbrellas.
*Only a limited number of rental items are available.
*Photos may not reflect the actual item available for rent.
- Toothbrush set
- Body towel
- Shaving set
- Body soap
- Bath towel
- Hair comb
- Hand soap
Cottons, shower cap, cotton swabs, dental floss, shaving cream, bar soap, and dust sheets for clothes are available at the Front Desk.
2- minute walk from Asakusabashi Station on the JR Sobu Line and Toei Asakusa Line.
*From the East Exit on the JR Line and A3 Exit on the Toei Asakusa Line
Access to Haneda Airport
Travel from Asakusabashi Station on Toei Asakusa Line, which connects directly onto the Keikyu Line, to Haneda Airport
International Terminal Station in as short as 35 minutes, or to Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Station in as little as 38 minutes.
* Minimum travel time is shown, which does not include time needed for transfers. Actual time required may differ depending on train operation status.
Access to Narita Airport
Travel from Asakusabashi Station on Toei Asakusa Line, which connects directly onto Keisei Line, to Narita Airport International Terminal Station in approximately 80 minutes.There are also other routes for traveling to Narita Airport, please inquire at the Front Desk.
Insurance info :
|No.||Coverage||SUM Insured : THB|
|1||Loss of Life, Dismemberment or Total Permanent Disability due to Accident||3,000,000|
|2||Medical Expenses during travel overseas (Medical Expenses for follow-up case after return to Thailand within 48 hours with maximum limit 5% of Medical Expenses or not over 10 days and payable inclusive in Medical Expense)||3,000,000|
|3||Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation to Thailand||2,000,000|
|4||Repatriation of Mortal Remains to Thailand||2,000,000|
|5||Trip Cancellation or Postpone||300,000|
- 20% of total Sum Insured for every consecutive 8 hours delay
|8||Damage or Loss to Baggage and/or Personal Belongings and/or Golf Equipment
- Not over 5,000 Baht per piece or pair
- Deductible 1,000 Baht
- Cover 20% of Sum Insured for every 8 consecutive hours delay
|12||Overseas Daily Hospital Income Benefit (maximum consecutive 30 days)||1,500|
|13||Damage or Loss of Money
- Deductible 1,000 Baht
|14||Damage or Loss of Travel Document||15,000|
|15||Missed Connecting Flight
- 20% of total Sum Insured for every consecutive 8 hours
|17||Rental Vehicle Excess (Comprehensive insurance cover)||20,000|
|18||Damage or Loss of Notebook Computer
- Deductible 2,000 Baht
Terms and Conditions :
- Coverage can be purchased under age from 2 years up to age 74 years old
- Insurance coverage period is depends on your travel itinerary and maximum 14 days. Please let us know the correct information of the flight details. If there is any error, insurance policy will be cancelled.
- Item 5 and Item 6
* if the insured person cancelled the trip, due to the unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the insured person, such as Death, Serious injury or Serious sickness of the insured person, the insured person's immediate Family(parent, spouse, child, brother or sister)
General Exclusions :
This insurance shall not cover for any loss or damage or injury resulting from happening such as, but not limited to
・While the insured person is committing a crime or while being arrested or from being arrested
・The insured person under the influence of alcohol, solvent or drugs,
・Suicide, attempted suicide or self-infected injury
・Pregnancy, childbirth, abortion, or miscarriage
・War, invasion, act of foreign enemies or warlike act, riot, strike, coup, terrorism, declare of martial law