1-DAY KYOTO CHERRY BLOSSOM TOUR
25MAR – 13APR ’19 : MON/WED/SAT
|TOUR CODE||ADULT||CHILD (3-11yrs)|
|09:05||Depart from Karasuma Kyoto Hotel|
|09:20||Depart from Kyoto Hotel Okura
Ninna-ji Temple (60 min)
Tenryu-ji temple (40 min)
Stroll around Arashiyama (Free time for lunch – lunch charges not included) (110 min)
Kitano Tenmangu Shrine Hirano Shrine (70 min)
Heian Shrine (50 min)
Okazaki Canal & Kawabata-dori Street (Drive-by)
|16:30-16:40||Kyoto Hotel Okura / Karasuma Kyoto Hotel|
• Cancellation 10 days before travelling date, charge 30% of tour price.
• Please eat lunch on your own at Arashiyama. Lunch is not included.
• At Ninna-ji Temple. the tour will visit the Omuro cherry Tree area when cherry blossoms are in bloom. If cherry blossoms are not in bloom, the tour will visit the temple’s Goten (Palace and gardens).
• Depending on the number of participants, a sedan, taxi van, or bus may be used for transportation during the tour.
• The tour may be cancelled by the conducting company if it is determined that owers in the itinerary cannot be viewed at all due to weather changes, etc.
In such cases, customers will be notied a predetermined number of days before the tour start date.