Fuji Shibazakura & Tulip Flower Festival Plus All-You-Can-Eat Strawberry Picking
20-26 Apr & 06-19 May 2019 (blankcout date will apply)
|TOUR CODE||ADULT||CHILD (3-11yrs)|
|07:10 – 07:20||Asakusa View Hotel Lobby Reception & Departure|
|07:50 – 08:00||Reception & Departure from Check-in Counter at 3F Main Tower, Keio Plaza Hotel Shinjuku|
|10:10 – 11:00||Tulip Viewing (50 min)|
|12:00 – 13:30||Fuji Shibazakura Festival (90 min)|
|14:40 – 15:10||Strawberry-picking and All-You-Can-Eat (30 min)|
|15:30 – 16:00||Tour & Taste Testing at brewery (30 min)|
|18:00||Near Shinjuku Station West Exit|
• Cancellation 10 days before travelling date, charge 30% of tour price
• Seats are assigned on the bus. The National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter will give instructions to participants on the tour day. Seating requests cannot be accepted. Smoking is not permitted on the bus
• Infants (age 0-5) may join the tour for free, but bus seats, admission fees for the Tulip and Fuji Shibazakura festivals, and strawberry farm admission fees are not included for them
• JPY 350 for May 11-21) on the day of the tour. However, the tulip field admission fee will not be required if tulip viewing is at Heidi’s Village
• The blooming condition of shibazakura and tulips largely differs every year as it depends on the weather and temperature.
During the set tour date, the tour will be conducted even on days when the shibazakura and tulips are not in bloom. On such days, the tour will be guided to an alternative destination.