Fuji’s Best Cherry Blossom Spots Tour Plus All-You-Can-Eat Strawberry Picking
01-20 Apr 2019 *Blackout date will apply
JAPANESE YEN PER PERSON
|TOUR CODE||ADULT||CHILD (6-11yrs)|
|08:05 – 08:15||❀ Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo Main Tower 3F Check-in Counter – Reception & Departure|
|10:15 – 10:55||❀ Jinroku Sakura Park (40 min)|
|11:15 – 11:45||❀ Hina doll decorations at Kanzo Yashiki (30 min)|
|11:55 – 12:45||❀ Lunch in Enzan (50 min)|
|12:55 – 13:25||❀ Erin-ji Temple (30 min)|
|14:00 – 14:30||❀ Strawberry-picking and All-You-Can-Eat (30 min)|
|15:30 – 16:10||❀ Arakurayama Sengen Park (40 min)|
|18:10 – 18:40||❀ Near Shinjuku Station West Exit|
• Cancellation 10 days before travelling date, charge 30% of tour price.
• Arakurayama Sengen Park, Please wear clothes that are easy to move around in and shoes that are easy to walk in.
• The blooming conditions of flowers noted in the itinerary depend on the type of flower, weather conditions, etc., and the peak viewing period may vary for each. The tour will still be held if flowers are in bloom at only some tour itinerary location(s), or if alternative locations can be visited. If tour operation is confirmed but a customer cancels due to personal circumstances, the standard cancellation fees will apply. And if the cherry blossoms are not blooming, the tour may visit an area with a paradise of peach blossoms.
• Reminders for Strawberry-picking:
Infants age 3-5 require an admission fee of JPY 1,100 for the strawberry farm. Please pay on your own, in cash upon admission to the farm.
• Seats are assigned on the bus. The National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter will give instructions to participants on the tour day. Seating requests cannot be accepted.
Smoking is not permitted on the bus.