Takayama Spring Festival & Shirakawago Bus Tour (Round Trip from Nagoya)
14-15 Apr ’19 ONLY
|TOUR CODE||ADULT||CHILD (3-11yrs)|
|07:05||JR Nagoya Station Taiko-dori Side Meet at Bus Reception Counter in ESCA Underground Shopping Mall|
|10:15 – 15:00||Freely Tour Takayama Festival (285 min)|
|16:00 – 17:20||The tour will travel to Shirakawago.
Shirakawago Observation Deck & Village of Thatched Roof Houses (80 min)
|20:30||Nagoya Station near the west exit|
• Cancellation 10 days before travelling date, charge 30% of tour price
• Seats are assigned on the bus. The National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter will give instructions to participants on the tour day. Seating requests cannot be accepted. Smoking is not permitted on the bus
• Infants (age 0-5) may join the tour for free, but bus seats, admission fees for the Tulip and Fuji Shibazakura festivals, and strawberry farm admission fees are not included for them
• JPY 350 for May 11-21) on the day of the tour. However, the tulip field admission fee will not be required if tulip viewing is at Heidi’s Village
• The blooming condition of shibazakura and tulips largely differs every year as it depends on the weather and temperature.
During the set tour date, the tour will be conducted even on days when the shibazakura and tulips are not in bloom. On such days, the tour will be guided to an alternative destination.