2019 Yukigassen Asia Pacific Tournament
• Coach transfer from Tokyo Shinjuku Bus Station to Minakami town (2.5 hrs – depart around 9 – 10am)
• Bento lunch onboard
• ‘How to play’ tutorial
• Watch a local Yukigassen match
• Practice session
• Arrive at hotel, Minakami Kogen Resort 200
• Welcome dinner
• Breakfast at hotel (check-out)
• Opening ceremony
• Friendly Yukigassen tournament
• Awards ceremony
• Lunch at a local restaurant
• Snow experience
|Late Afternoon||• Coach transfer from Minakami town to Tokyo Shinjuku Bus Station (2.5 hrs – arrive around 6 – 7pm)|
• Coach(Round-trip) transfer from Tokyo Shinjuku Bus Station – Minakami town
• 1 Night Twin/Triple-sharing Accommodation at Minakami Kogen Resort
• 1st day (27 Jan): Bento lunch (on coach) & welcome dinner (L & D)
• 2nd day (28 Jan): Hotel breakfast & lunch at local restaurant (B & L)
• Tournament participation fee
|Location||Minimum Age (on event day)||Price (THB)|
|Yukigassen||Minakami Town, Gunma Prefecture||15 Years old||4,900 Baht|
• All prices quoted in SGD per pax.
• Minimum seven to go.
• Full payment upon booking.
• We will stop accepting applications once the quota is reached.
• Non-refundable & no changes allowed after booking.
• JTB reserves the right to change prices & conditions without prior notice.
• Other terms & conditions apply. Please ask for details upon booking.